Triple Tangent Twednesday Tease...

You didn't think I'd forgotten, did you?  I just wanted to make you look at funny pictures and read all of my whining about running before you got your surprise!

Now... a slight disclaimer is in order here.  When I stop rambling and actually start singing, you might want to turn down your volume.  I was standing a little too close to the microphone so it gets a little blasty and obnoxious when I'm hitting high notes, and I'd rather you all not stop following me simply because I made your ears bleed.  That would be sad for me.  I was going to redo it standing farther away from the microphone, but first of all, I looked like I was avoiding the camera when I tried it and second, the catastrophe I'm about to post is really a pretty good insight of my actual behavior.  Seriously.  Watch this and then get in touch with David to tell him how impressed you are that he's been with me for so long.  And then imagine my whole anglerfish conversation in a similar hyperactive tone and wonder why.  I still don't know why.

Okay.  I'm done stalling.  My bedtime is in 9 minutes, so here we go.  Please enjoy.  Don't let your ears bleed.


EDIT:  I cannot get this video to work for the life of me.  When I open it on my computer, QuickTime pops up and it plays just fine.  But when I upload it to Blogger or YouTube, it condenses a 2:45 video into 0:45 and is even creepier than the original.  I promise I will fix this, but right now I can barely keep my eyes open and something is going horribly wrong with my sink.  Forgive me... I know the whole world was waiting with bated breath for this video.

No comments